Spoak Decor Inc.
Last Updated: April 12, 2019
In providing the Service, we collect and obtain information about individual consumers (“End Users”) to, among other things, help End Users find finishing touches for their home decor by connecting them with Partners.
1. Spoak collects information from and about End Users in a variety of ways. This information includes:
- Information You Provide. We collect information you provide when you use the Service or otherwise communicate with us. If you register an account with us, we will collect the information you provide, such as your name, email address, shipping address, hobbies and interests, and space and style information We will also collect any information you submit through your use of the Service. For example, if you are an End User, the information you provide can include your messaging history and any information included in your messages via the Service, and any photographs you submit or transmit through the Service. We may also collect information through your communications with our customer-support team.
- Device and Usage Information. Like most online services, we automatically receive standard technical information when you interact with the Service, including browser and device information such as unique device identifiers, mobile phone carrier, internet protocol (IP) addresses (which may identify your general geographic location), browser types, and the date and time of your interactions. We also receive information about your interactions with our Service, such as which website pages you visited and how much time was spent on the page.
We may collect this information using cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by your browser on the hard drive or memory of your device. Cookies enable us to personalize your experience on the Service, maintain a persistent session, passively collect demographic information, and monitor advertisements and other activities. The Service may use different kinds of cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage).
1. How We Use Your Information. We use information in a variety of ways to provide the Service and to operate our business, including the following:
- Service-Related Usage. We use the information we collect about and from you for a number of purposes, including providing and supporting the Service, analyzing how you use the Service, and better tailoring features.
- Communications. We use your information to communicate with you for Service-related purposes. For example, we may send email to the email address you provide to us, or text messages, to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, system maintenance, and other Service-related purposes.
- Improve the Service. We use the information that we collect: (1) to understand and analyze usage trends and preferences; (2) to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service; and (3) to improve the Service and develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Marketing. As permitted by applicable law, we may use information we collect about and from you for marketing purposes, such as providing you with promotional materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you. Where required under applicable law, we’ll obtain your prior opt-in consent to send you electronic marketing communications.
2. How We Share Your Information. We may share, transfer, or disclose your information if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Partners and Approved Persons. We share information collected from you through the Service with Partners. In addition, the Service may allow End Users to share information collected with explicitly designated third parties.
- Service Providers. We share information with third parties who provide services to us, such as payment processing, analytics, website management, information technology, and other similar service providers. We may share your delivery address, contact information, and shipment tracking information with third-party shipping providers (e.g., DHL, UPS, USPS) for the purpose of facilitating the delivery of Products you purchase through the Service.
- Comply with Legal Requirements. We may disclose your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to: (1) comply with applicable law and legal processes; (2) respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (3) enforce our Terms of Service; (4) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (5) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Corporate Transactions. We reserve the right to transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
- Aggregate, De-Identified Information. We may use your data to create aggregate or statistical information that does not directly identify a specific person, and we may share that information. For example, we may share anonymous and aggregated reports and information on user demographics and traffic patterns with third parties.
4. Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 18 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at the contact information listed below. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
You can opt-out of receiving further promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive.
California law requires us to disclose how we respond to web browser Do Not Track signals. Because there currently isn’t an industry or legal standard for responding to Do Not Track signals, we do not respond to them at this time.
Spoak Decor Inc.
427 N. Tatnall St. #82846
Wilmington, Delaware 19801-2230